.

Subscribe to my newsletter for exclusive content, including sneak peeks, deleted scenes, and great deals!

* indicates required
Email Format

Please select all the ways you would like to hear from Amy Klaus:

You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.

We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.

How it all Began...

About two years ago, I had a story idea playing out in my mind almost constantly, like a scene from a movie on repeat. Every time it was a little different, but the idea was always the same.

I found myself fascinated by this scene, exploring the characters, who they were, and what they were doing, and why. I started creating backstories in my mind, and eventually realized I was creating an entire world. Finally, after about a month I decided to write down what I'd created so I could keep it all straight.

50+ pages into it, (and still going strong) ..... I realized I was writing a book.

Now over a year and a half later, I have 275 pages (in Word- that's about 400 pages in a paperback novel), 90K words, a beautiful cover, and 3 sequels planned! It's been an insane journey, full of ups and lots of downs, but through it all, something was pushing me. It may sound crazy, but I felt as if the Lord knew I needed to write this book, and He wanted me to share it with others.

 Guess I'm a writer now... :)


(Oh, and that scene that started it all? It's now scattered through Chapters 20-24)


A Princess
An Outcast
A Fate Worse than Death

Will Their Love Survive ...
Or Will they be torn apart before it ever has a chance?

Princess Katherine has never questioned her duty as the heir to the throne of Maledonia. Never, that is, until she meets a hunter named Naithan and her entire life is thrown into disarray - blissful, dangerous disarray. But in spite of her attraction to the young hunter, and his simple lifestyle, as the Crown Princess, betrothed since childhood, bound by her duty, she will never be free to love.

Duty takes on an entirely new meaning for Katherine and Naithan when a fledgling slave trade threatens to divide and destroy Maledonia … and their families. Will they have the courage to risk everything – and everyone – they love to save innocent lives from a fate worse than death? Or will they become the slavers’ next targets? 

Coming July 2019!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Princess Katherine?

Who are the Vaelians?